Tuesday 22 January 2013

DREAMS ! DREAMS! DREAMS





                                        Dreams! Dreams! Dreams.

 What is your dream? Will you achieve your dream in your lifetime? I'm certain that you will.


Most people have no idea how to achieve their dreams.

A dream is an inspiring picture of the future that energizes your mind, will and emotions, empowering you to do everything you can to achieve it.

Dreams allow you to think outside the box, you have to be able to imagine what things could be like beyond the situations you currently in.

                                             

But it is one thing to dream it is another thing to live those dreams. However, everyone has dreams but not everyone dream in the same way.
There are five different Types of dreamers:

Those who Dream in the Past
Those who believe they have outgrown their greatest achievements. They are those
Whose lives are over, though may not be dead but they no longer truly alive.
                                               

 

Those who Dream only Small Dreams
Those who have limited themselves to small dreams. They ended up not reaching their goals.


Those who achieve a Dream and Then Live Bored.

Those who aspire for certain goal previously but became bored after attainment of the goals.

        
                                             

















Those Who Dream Big but did not live Their DreamsThese are people who Dream Big without plans on how to accomplish them so ended up with nothing. They often say ‘I am going to work harder, pay off my bills and invest etc.

        



Those who Dream big and achieve them

These are people who achieve their dreams and even achieve bigger dreams in their live time.










Would like to be like this kind of person? I know i would. Wouldn't you.


                                      



                            


 

Be aware of Dream Killers

There are some people who want to kill your dreams. These people could be your families, friends or colleauques. They innocently say things like

i. 'You can't do that

ii. That is too risky. Do you know how many people fails?

iii.Don't be silly.Where do you come up with such ideas?

iv.If it is such good idea, why hasn't someone else done it beforeiv. "Oh, i tried that years ago, let me tell you why it won't work.

vi. Don't do it. It is a Scam!!!!

 

















 

 

Are You Ready to Put Your Dream to the Test?

OK, you may be saying to yourself, I’ve got a dream. I think it’s worth pursuing. Now what? How can I know that my odds are good for achieving it? That brings us to these questions:
The Ownership Question: Is my dream really my dream?
The Clarity Question: Do I clearly see my dream?
The Reality Question: Am I depending on factors within my control to achieve my dream?
The Passion Question: Does my dream compel me to follow it?
The Pathway Question: Do I have a strategy to reach my dream?
The People Question: Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?
The Cost Question: Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
The Tenacity Question: Am I moving closer to my dream?
The Fulfillment Question: Does working toward my dream bring satisfaction?
The Significance Question: Does my dream benefit others?
I believe that if you really explore each question, examine yourself honestly and answer yes to all of them, the odds of your achieving your dream are very good.



Those who attain their Dreams are those who graps each opportunity that comes their ways. They go all out for it. No procastination no delay. They also work hard to achive their goals.

Don't be scared!! Skeptism? No! no! no! Doubt? no ! No ! no!

Courage? Yes ! yes! yes!

There is a "WORLD GREATEST OPPORTUNITY" coming soon get ready fot it.

Thank you for reading this.................................. your comment will be appreciated.

Contact me on e-mail...
ogungbemi_victor@yahoo.com
vicmaxinfo@gmail.com
blog: http://vicmaxinfo.blogspot.com
linkedin: http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/victor-opeyemi-ogungbemi/55/80a/9b












No comments:

Post a Comment